• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New FNG

Ellis

Local time
12:08 AM
Reaction score
Hay i am the new guy, I've had mopar's for a long time; last year i started putting my a 74 BB charger back together and i love it. I will post pic for you all. I go by Ellis, feel free to e mail me for almost anything. I also like long walks on the beach with a triple Jack or crown! with no ice.

sounds like a dating page.ha,ha..just kiddin..hey we need pics...of your car that is..just the car..ha,ha...maybe someday youll be drivin and not walkin that beach..Welcome aboard.Alot of helpful people here...just ask...God Bless ya..Barry.

74 Charger

View attachment 144121View attachment 144122View attachment 144123 DSC04096.jpgView attachment 144125View attachment 144126View attachment 144127

- - - Updated - - -

Well here she is , at the top you can see how bad she looked. The engine and trans were junk and the rest of the car, well; you get the picture. I have a fresh 30 over 383 with a steel crank and 906 heads in front of a rebuilt 727 with all of the goodies. My next addition will be AC because in Dec it's 85 degrees and then a new dana 60. I am going to work on the body a little at a time, i want to buy a set of full quarters and pretty much the rest of the body panels. Needless to say i am not in a hurry to get the body done. Due to a recent back surgery the car sits in the drive way.

Auto Transport Service
Back