• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new format

It's not so bad . It will just take some time to get used to it. I was on the hamb and they did something similar and you can barely us that site anymore at least it's about the same

aaahhhh it's not so bad. fiddle around with it for a half hour or so and you'll get it.

I'm alright with it. The picture posting seems to be easier. However the smilies are waaaaaaaay cut down. Not very many to choose from and my favs are gone (not to mention my PMs).

I hate it,if I have to click on a attachment every time I want to see a pic I wont be spending much time here.

I am digging it!! You can post 10 pic's at once! Also like the 4 choices in the lower right corner,,thanks,,,thumbs up,,,,agree,,,,,,DISagree.

but what's the point of being able to post 10 pics at the same time if you have to view each as an attachment instead of them being actual pics in the thread . if any of the threads I've been to are any indication . every pic is "view as an attachment "

i think the "clicking on attachment" thing is cuz the pics didnt migrate over from the old format to the new format. (they migrated, but they are no longer embedded into the post so you don't see them how they used to be)

i have uploaded pics in the new version and you can see them exactly like in the old version except for one thing...YOU CAN ZOOM IN ON THEM! that is pretty badass. imho

I hate it,if I have to click on a attachment every time I want to see a pic I wont be spending much time here.

No --- that's a glitch we're trying to work out. Its also only affecting pics pre upgrade. Anything you post now will be just like before.

12801560_490011497865292_4133880525282051418_n.jpg

and there you have it...

give it time guys, Joey knows what the hell he is doing.

when you restore a car it never turns out flawless right out of the box...ya gotta tweak it to get it perfect.

I`m practicing and practicing and I think I`m getting :thumbsup:

Yeah, that part is a bummer with the thousands of threads that now no longer have embedded images, but attachments, makes it much more difficult to read and view the details in all of those threads. :(

It's just different and most of us hate change....

It's good when logged in, but one comment when not logged in, the 'latest entry' tab doesn't seem to work, so you can't just have a quick look at the latest comments on a post you were following...can that be sorted ?

It's good when logged in, but one comment when not logged in, the 'latest entry' tab doesn't seem to work, so you can't just have a quick look at the latest comments on a post you were following...can that be sorted ?

Can you explain that a little bit more please? I don't really understand. I don't know what the 'latest entry' tab is.

Can you explain that a little bit more please? I don't really understand. I don't know what the 'latest entry' tab is.
When looking at the post list in any forum, in the 'Last Message' column there is the name of the last poster and the time, for example '1 hour'. When logged in, you can click this '1 hour' tab and the topic will open displaying the last post ready to read. If you are not logged in, clicking the '1 hour' tab does nothing, you can only open the topic from the title tab, which takes you to the beginning which is a real pain if its pages long. In the old format, this 'tab' worked whether you were logged in or not. I hope that makes sense.....

Am I going to get email notices every day for each thread I'm following or can I set it to weekly?

When looking at the post list in any forum, in the 'Last Message' column there is the name of the last poster and the time, for example '1 hour'. When logged in, you can click this '1 hour' tab and the topic will open displaying the last post ready to read. If you are not logged in, clicking the '1 hour' tab does nothing, you can only open the topic from the title tab, which takes you to the beginning which is a real pain if its pages long. In the old format, this 'tab' worked whether you were logged in or not. I hope that makes sense.....

Pretty much, no. Because I don't know what the 1 hour tab is that you keep talking about.

Untitled.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back