• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Forum - 1968-1970 Dodge Charger Forum

At Carlisle July 2020. The way she still sits to this day after 33 years lost in a garage.
DSC03170.JPG

If you have some time to kill and want to read about our times together, click here > http://www.1970chargerregistry.com/mboard/index.php?topic=3546.0

Last edited:
I'm rather surprised that considering how popular the second generation of Charger is, and with so many people saying it's the best car design ever, that this forum is only on page three. In fact, it didn't get a single addition in all of 2021 and has only recently started to get posts again.

That is because most everyone is hoarding them and all info pertaining to them. Not me though. I drive, cruise and enjoy the hell out of my Charger's whenever possible.

Yep their still out there just need to find them. Wish I was that guy.

That is because most everyone is hoarding them and all info pertaining to them. Not me though. I drive, cruise and enjoy the hell out of my Charger's whenever possible.
Woooohaaa,I have all of them! In my best Dr.Evil impression! I will sell my rusty project Chargers for one million dollars each! Lol

drevil-300x294.jpg

The way I work and some of the luck Ive had I don’t ever see me doing another project for years, if ever. Good paint and body guys are hard to find. I can do the metal work myself but these paint and body guys are getting rich. I don’t have a problem at all paying someone for good quality work but man some of these people are flat out raping people for half *** work.

Last edited:
I don’t have a problem at all paying someone for food quality work.
The fast food workers often can't get your order right so why would you want that level of quality for your car?

I'm rather surprised that considering how popular the second generation of Charger is, and with so many people saying it's the best car design ever, that this forum is only on page three. In fact, it didn't get a single addition in all of 2021 and has only recently started to get posts again.
Maybe it's cuz they would rather spend time wrenching on and driving them than adding to this thread. l don't know but here is mine.

100_8136.JPG

this is my junk pile. i have owned it since 1970, when i bought it as a "total" from the local junkyard for $500.00
as i worked in a body shop at the time, [1968-1972] the guys working there, and the owner and shop foreman helped me get it going sometime in very late 1971 or early 1972.
when it was done, i had $1264.29 invested, which also included a set of Formula 1 Super Stock tires mounted on Keystone 5 spoke wheels. insurance for it was $529.00 a year through Nationwide.
:drinks:

IM001659.JPG

7663543_350_art_R0.jpg

IMG_20211120_101933662_HDR (1).jpg
IMG_20211120_114623989_HDR.jpg
IMG_20181117_163027 (7).jpg

1970 Charger 500; 383 Magnum, 4 speed. No air-conditioning of course, but it has power windows!

Auto Transport Service
Back