• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New From Charleston SC

Stukenbroeker

Local time
12:16 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just wanted to say hello. I've been a member of forabodiesonly for a while now with my 1969 Barracuda, but my dad, brother and I picked up a new project last week, so now I'm here. She's a 1966 Charger. From the looks of it, it's going to be a pretty solid project, but only time will tell. I'll be starting a rebuild thread as well for anyone who is interested.

Thanks for having me, I look forward to seeing you guys around! photo-14.jpg

hi and welcome to the site ,looks like fairly good start keep us updated ,thanks for sharing

Welcome, glad your here. Looks like a nice project, how about a pic of that barracuda?

Nice ride, clean Barracuda, great project 66 Charger.... welcome to FBBO

welcome to the site good luck with the charger and nice barracuda

Welcome to FBBO! We'll be waiting for lots of pictures of your rebuild thread.:happy1:

Welcome to FBBO. Always love to see first gen Chargers. Good luck with your project.

Welcome, good looking cars, I spent 4 years US Navy stationed in Charleston '75 to '79. Still have friends there, going to try and visit this year. Lived on James island, spent a lot of time on Folly Beach, still have the '70 Olds my wife and I drove while we were there.
Rick

Welcome! I'm sure we'll all be watching when you start your rebuild thread. Nice Barracuda, I prefer that style over the fastbacks.

-=PHoton440=-

Auto Transport Service
Back