• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New from Cincinnati area

valiant1966

Local time
12:53 AM
Reaction score
Hi all! I have been on the "A Bodies Only" site for many years and finally thought it might be a good idea to check the "big" Mopars too. I have a 66 Coronet 440 with 440 engine. My 66 Valiant has a 340. Been wrenching since I was about 15. Since my dad raced stock cars, it came kinda natural. I have had many many different cars as I'm sure so many of you have. The last few years I have been stuck on Mopars. Hope I can help some and maybe get help at times. I always find the car forums friendly and I'm sure this one will be also. Happy to be here. Dennis

Hi!
Welcome aboard and thanks for joining the Forum!
I spent 12 years in Dayton (USAF) and I love Cincinnati
Skyline chili and all....
Thanks again for joining the Forum!

Welcome from Fredericksburg, VA. I have been over on FABO for quite a few years, but recently parted ways with my A-body.

Dennis hello and welcome to the site from S Carolina,any pics?

Welcome to "the Darkside", FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome! I’m also in Cincinnati, east side of town.

If you haven’t yet been, I like the cars and coffee down on Eastern Ave. used to be called Fuel, now Tabogo Café. Runs pretty much every Saturday. Very casual.

Welcome.
I lived in Loveland 1983 to 1989.

Let's see them cars!

(PS- I sure miss "King's Island" and all the other OH roller coaster parks)

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome to FBBO from another '66 fan Dennis!! Good to have you here and thanks for sharing your story!

Auto Transport Service
Back