• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new from detroit

stuntman69

Local time
7:26 PM
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums. never owned a B-body but I hope to someday, I have a 65 Mercury right now but i'm planning on expanding my fleet soon. looking at a few different b-body mopars cause i've always wanted one. and figured this would be the place to check out. Hope to spend a lot of time here reading and learning!

FYyJaAjXgAsn4e5.jpg

Welcome from Illinois!! Best wishes on finding a nice B-Body!

Greetings from northern Michigan.

That Merc looks pretty sweet. A nice B-body would compliment it rather well.

Welcome from another from the Motor City. If you need a hand with anything and need help even if on a Mercury, just ask. Nice Mercury though. I have always liked those and Fairlanes.

Welcome from Texas. Those Comets always caught my eye even when they were brand new....

Detroit here also, love those Comets :) (Kinda wanna put a cleveland in my b-body... great motors)

Cool dog, you can't be all bad (Ford) :poke:

welcome to FBBO
make sure to check out the 'MoPar Market place' classified on here
good luck

thanks for the warm welcome everyone! really excited to start looking for my first classic mopar soon

Auto Transport Service
Back