• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New From Eastern WA State

plum70coronet

Reaction score
Hey guys!!!! Joined last fall, and haven't really had time to do much on here.. Just started navigating and getting my profile and pics uploaded the last few days... I do have to say, looks like there is lots of good knowledge and good people on here.. Looked at a few other sites, and do have to say, this one takes the cake... Anyway, I'm from Eastern WA.. Born and raised in a small farm town.. Live in the city now.. Have a few projects.. My main knuckle-buster/money-pit is a 70 Coronet 440.. Currently has a 318, but ditching that as I am building a 68 replacement block 383.. Also have a B&M stall and built 727 I'm throwing behind it.. It's an original plum crazy car that was nestled in a small town junkyard in the palouse.. It's come a long way over the past years...
Second project is a 67 Dart GT.. Wiring re-done, Rebuilt 8 3/4, (small bolt), new brakes all around (disc in front), new wheels and tires, new exhaust, fiberglass front end, rechromed rear bumper, tubular a arms, and soon to be installed big block.. It's a center console bucket car with blue interior...It's sitting in primer right now... it's A project car my brother and I are doing to sell soon...
Third is a 76 D-100 shortbed with a 69 383.... Motor in place and a running driver. Building it for the girl.. Well... advising her how to do stuff, as she wanted more "Shop Time"... So i figure she can scratch at that with some sandpaper if she wants to be around in the shop.. Whatever it takes to make em happy.. lol..
Anyway.. Glad to be here and be a part of it guys...

- - - Updated - - -

coronet3.jpgcoronet6.jpgcoronet9.jpgcoronet14.jpgcoronet13.jpg

Attachments

• coronet12.jpg
    coronet12.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 216
hi and welcome to the site ,that's a very nice coronet that you have thanks for sharing :headbang:

Welcome nice rides. You have your hands full with resto projects.

Looks like & sounds like some cool projects.... welcome to FBBO

Welcome from Michigan, nice projects.

Welcome to the site. I'm liking the the slots.

Thanks for the welcome and compliments guys.. It's a work in progress... Once the motor gets back from the machine shop, I'll be at it again, and will post more pictures... crank, pistons, and rods are at the balancer now... So it shouldn't be long...

Welcome from the wet side. I think you will find this forum to be one of the most friendly and helpful on the net. Good luck with your projects.

Welcome, Nice Cars.

James

Thanks for the welcome and compliments guys.. It's a work in progress... Once the motor gets back from the machine shop, I'll be at it again, and will post more pictures... crank, pistons, and rods are at the balancer now... So it shouldn't be long...

ha ha you been saying that since you dropped everything off.. how long ago was that again? :eusa_think: ha ha

car sure does look familiar..

Back