• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New from mid Nebraska.

kong79

Local time
4:15 AM
Reaction score
My brother purchased a 69 Super Bee last May from Ozark, Missouri. It is an F7 green car with matching numbers engine, 4 speed, and rear end. He purchased it because it is nearly identical to one he had in H.S. Biggest difference is his original SB had the Ramcharger fresh air intake and the new one doesn't. This was going to be a two brothers project but he suddenly died a month ago. His wife wants me to fix it up so it matches his original one. This will include body work plus some upgrades like P.S. and P.B. His widow is Japanese and petite, as are his two daughters. They want me to teach them to drive the Bee but I already know the very stiff clutch will be a problem. Are there any kits available to convert the throwout bearing to hydraulic? I know this is sacrilege but the plan for the car was always to pass it on to his girls. Thanks to everyone.

You could change the clutch to a diaphragm type. They have a lighter pedal feel.Welcone to FBBO. Sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss. You're an inspiration to us the way you stepped up to see your brother's wishes through after his passing. We hope and pray only the best for your family moving forward. You plugged into the right site to assist in all aspects of your project and we look forward to seeing progress along the way! From western NY, greetings and welcome to FBBO!

Welcome from Missouri!! Sorry for your loss.

welcome3.jpg

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

1st off sorry to hear about the loss of your Brother
my deepest heartfelt condolences go out to all of you
may he RIP

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck with the 69 Super Bee, upgrades & resto

Sorry for your loss. Condolosences to you and his family. Good on you for carrying his dream forward. Maybe a conversion to automatic for his family? Nevertheless, welcome to FBBO from Ontario.

Welcome from Alabama, I'm also sorry for the loss of your brother. I to was going to suggest the diaphragm type clutch, but that's already been said. I'm glad you are taking this project forward.

Auto Transport Service
Back