• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New from MN, 69 hippie bird

My guess is your float on your sending unit in the tank has a leak and is half full of gas, or half empty, depending on your outlook.:grin::grin:

I'm thinkin that's possible but I'm looking at my temp gauge and I aint buying what I'm seeing. It reads low as well, I's suspecting low voltage from my instrument voltage regulator.

I read a really cool tech article for a voltage regulator upgrade, I think I'm going to try it.

hey check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oaABFBzqeU

WOW man, did someone say something?? WOW, check out the paint on that bird man! Far out.

cc_upinsmoke_ms_5.jpg

holy chit I just pizzed myself laughing!! you guys are awesome!! lol!!

Cool Vid!!!!!! I can't decide if i want to grab the keys and go raise hell or crack open a brew and watch it a few more times.

I like the paint, However, since there's another thread asking for Astral Projection testimonies, maybe, just mayyybeeee, you could tell them that was painted by Jerry Garcia one night at the very same time he was doing a concert 2 continents away?

I do agree with someone up above, if that paint is in good shape, it really may be worth saving for nostalgia. Maybe a clear over what's there to help protect it, if YOU can live with it. Looks like it was done nicely.

Auto Transport Service
Back