• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New from NC

4winds04

Local time
1:19 PM
Reaction score
Hi. I'm a newbie to the forum from western NC. I have been a Mopar fan for as long as I can remember. At 14 I was climbing all over my brothers factory 340 Duster (which he in fact still has!) as a member of his pit/garage crew. We did a lot of street racing back then. A lot of fun! I moved away from my home town at 19 to strike out on my own. (1988) I acquired a 73 Satellite Sebring while living down in Fla. and brought it up here with me in 93. It's been a member of my family ever since. Unfortunately life has not been kind to old Jezebel and she has definitely suffered the ravages of time and the elements. I have decided to give up on my pretty lady. What I refer to as my favorite mistake, it's a long story. Deciding instead to take her heart and sole and build a Frankenstein with it. I am presently in the middle of stuffing it all into a 2wd 78 Datsun 620 king cab pickup. It's going to be my little street monster and I'm gonna use it to eat up some of the trash around here! Hee hee hee. I will post some pictures of it if there is any interest.

I just wanted to say hello and thank you for the warm welcome!

Welcome to the site any pics of the remains ? I'm shure someone will be interested in her .

hi and welcome to the site :headbang:

Welcome aboard!
Thanks for joining.

I'll say a prayer for Jezebel, God Bless her, she donated critical organs so another may live!
Nothing more honorable than that man!

Welcome from Minnesota. :hello2:

welcome to FBBO from warm & sunny/dry NorCal

Thanks guys, Someone said I should post some pics of whats left of the old girl. So I went out and took some pictures of her tonight. Their not the greatest, but it was cold outside and getting dark

Attachments

• IMG_0211.jpg
    IMG_0211.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0214.jpg
    IMG_0214.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0212.jpg
    IMG_0212.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0217.jpg
    IMG_0217.jpg