• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New from NY

Long Islander here!
Hi there. Seems to be more than a few Long Islanders around here. I saw some pics of your car burning rubber on this site. Cool pics, cool car!

Hey f569. Welcome aboard. I'm an ex NYer ( Bronx & Queens), ex Long islander (Nesconset), ex Ct. (New Englander) and now a proud citizen of Arizona for 33 years. I'll add that I have had 2 green chargers. one was ef8 and now ff4. Something about green mopars and NYers

Hey f569. Welcome aboard. I'm an ex NYer ( Bronx & Queens), ex Long islander (Nesconset), ex Ct. (New Englander) and now a proud citizen of Arizona for 33 years. I'll add that I have had 2 green chargers. one was ef8 and now ff4. Something about green mopars and NYers
Thank you sir!
What? No Jersey? Lol
Sounds like you gave the tri-state several shots before you jumped ship. Used to think I'd stay here forever, not quite so sure anymore. Jury is still out. Was supposed to attend a May wedding in AZ but it was "covid-ed".
(A new word I just made up.)
Looks like we will be going in November now. Probably be nicer weather in Phoenix at that time? Will be my first trip there.

Thank you sir!
What? No Jersey? Lol
Sounds like you gave the tri-state several shots before you jumped ship. Used to think I'd stay here forever, not quite so sure anymore. Jury is still out. Was supposed to attend a May wedding in AZ but it was "covid-ed".
(A new word I just made up.)
Looks like we will be going in November now. Probably be nicer weather in Phoenix at that time? Will be my first trip there.
Nov.thru april is prime visiting time here. As far as Jersey goes, I had some relatives in Wayne and spent some summer weeks with them along with other relatives in Brewster, NY. I saw you mentioned Duchess cty. Lived in New Milford,CT. for 9 years not far from Duchess Cty. Good luck on project.

Yes it would seem so and proud to be a member. I spent a lot of time working at various accounts along I-95 from Tarrytown NY to Bridgeport CT so I'm very familiar with SW CT where you're from. Lots of great lunch opportunities along there.

I'm just far enough away from Bridgeport but still too close, armpit of CT.

Yes it would seem so and proud to be a member. I spent a lot of time working at various accounts along I-95 from Tarrytown NY to Bridgeport CT so I'm very familiar with SW CT where you're from. Lots of great lunch opportunities along there.

I'm just far enough away from Bridgeport but still too close, armpit of CT.
In the early '70s, when the Bronx went up in flames, Bridgeport suffered greatly from the exodus of burned out neighborhoods. One of my accounts was GE and when I exited I-95 I would travel north thru some pretty nasty neighborhoods to get to GE. I felt sorry that CT. had to suffer for what was going on in the Bronx.

Auto Transport Service
Back