• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New from Ohio

joe307

Local time
11:06 AM
Reaction score
DSCN1444.JPG
DSCN1443.JPG
DSCN1445.JPG
hello everyone. This is my 1977 Monaco that i recently inherited from my late father in law. 17k miles 318 auto car. Plan to do a semi full restoration but just driving and enjoying her for now. Car sat for many years so the gas tank rusted away. running off a boat tank for the time being. If anyone knows where to source a gas tank or another one that will fit all help would be helpfull. This is my first mopar so still learning. Always been a chevy guy (dont kill me haha) but have fell in love with this car.

Last edited:
Welcome from New Zealand.

We look forward to seeing some photos of your project when you decide to start it. Love how you're just enjoying it for what it is.

Welcome from Alabama. Enjoy that one until you get ready. In the meantime just gather the parts you need.

Welcome to the site!! I see cop car hub caps.....does it have the wheels to go with them? Is the car a cop car? Generally they were 4 dr cars but they did buy 'other' cars too.

Yes it has the cop wheels and center caps. Was not a cop car originally. My father in law who gave me the car was in law enforcement around 30 years he put them on there

Welcome from NY.
Cool car. :thumbsup:
If the tank was rusted out I hope you thoroughly checked the brake system.

It’s weird that the tank was the only thing to rot out the rest of the underside of the car is solid. But I do have to put a new master cylinder in this weekend if the weather stays nice

Welcome from Illinois Joe!! Glad to have you aboard. Sounds like that Monaco has found a savior in you and that's a very good thing.

Auto Transport Service
Back