• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new from pa

684door

Local time
9:09 AM
Reaction score
Hello, just joined the group, im from pa. Let me start by saying, mopars are my passion. Ive drove and owned many , as long as i can remember. And many more i hope. I have a 68 coronet 440 4 door, Thats in awsome shape, 37,tho, origanal miles. just needs some minor cosmetics. Had it in three car shows this year, and drive daily, Now im looking for 68, 69 or 70 coronet 2 door, or charger, roadrunner, that id like to do for a project, or if the right one came along, id even trade my 68 , Well just a little intro, thanks for letting me be a part of the group.

Hello new Pa guy.................I'm in Allentown, Where do you live?

Good to have you aboard!!!, I just joined this summer and have had a lot of questions answered by these guys, I'm sure you'll find them very helpfull.

Butch

Im from butler p.a. thanks for the welcome everyone

Born and raised in Monessen PA. Out west now fo the last 18 years. Good to hear form the 'BURGH....

Auto Transport Service
Back