• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New From Pittsburgh

Nick2317

Local time
6:25 PM
Reaction score
Hello just joining up to say Hi and see some more Mopars

Im a 33 yo guy that was born into mopars my father was a chrysler master tech for 30 years and like most people his passion became mine I have owned 2 B bodies on my own my first car a 70 Coronet 440 and a 69 Roadrunner which I have since sold both and now I recently inherited my dads rare 1970 Dodge Coronet r/t Convertible....So thats about it for now glad to be here and enjoy the forums

welcome fellow Pixxberger [email protected].... yinz ever go dahhhhn to dem car sho'sand see the jagoffs in 'em Camaros with the mullets n@ ? i think dey gots one dahhhn at the gian iggle on thuuursdayz. Isalyeeeeez got a sho on sundeees....first 50 cars git a chippy chopped ham sammich n@ . Donneee Iris got one too at pants-n@ every other wennnnsdayeee... maybe ill see yinzz there......lol

.....(waits for MarPar to translate all that)

yea hate the shows around here anymore too many new mustangs and corvettes ...

Jagoffs, da lot of yinz!!!

welcome fellow Pixxberger [email protected].... yinz ever go dahhhhn to dem car sho'sand see the jagoffs in 'em Camaros with the mullets n@ ? i think dey gots one dahhhn at the gian iggle on thuuursdayz. Isalyeeeeez got a sho on sundeees....first 50 cars git a chippy chopped ham sammich n@ . Donneee Iris got one too at pants-n@ every other wennnnsdayeee... maybe ill see yinzz there......lol

.....(waits for MarPar to translate all that)

LMFAO Yinz knows what he says...i aint's got to translate nuttin.

(car shows on thursdays, wednesdays and sundays; all have jagoffs in camaros with mullets, and free chopped ham sammiches..how my doin??)

BTW Welcome! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADyXkIFn-I8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61p30ZdnXGI&feature=related

Mar....you did ok....ill give ya a 65 owtta wun hunnerd.....n@. on that dahntahnn video....it shows Silkys Pub....which is a strip joint...WHICH...i got thrown out of .....funny stuff!

Mar....you did ok....ill give ya a 65 owtta wun hunnerd.....n@. on that dahntahnn video....it shows Silkys Pub....which is a strip joint...WHICH...i got thrown out of .....funny stuff!

haha! you thrown out of somewhere?? nah, i cuudnt believe a jagoff like you would get thrown out of anywheres!!

welcome to FBBO, sounds like you will fit right in here...

hi welcome to the site:headbang:

Auto Transport Service
Back