• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New from Sacramento California

tparkerb

Local time
9:34 AM
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm a member of Capital City Mopars in Sacramento area. I was posting out annual Car Show. I own a '70 Challenger and 67 D100. No B Bodies. Wish I would have bought a GTX or 68 Charger back in the day. Oh well.

Hi all, I'm a member of Capital City Mopars in Sacramento area. I was posting out annual Car Show. I own a '70 Challenger and 67 D100. No B Bodies. Wish I would have bought a GTX or 68 Charger back in the day. Oh well.
Welcome! Greg Kern AKA Kern Dog usually spreads the word here but your welcome to keep an eye on him... He needs someone watching him.....

Welcome to the forum. You may not remember the name but do you remember the car?

Folsom 12.JPG

Welcome from Illinois!! Pics of your Challenger and D100 are welcome here . . .

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome to FBBO! Let's see that '70 Challenger!

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

PA-Welcomes-You_PAdotGOV-670x436.jpg

My '62 was bought originally from John Drew Motors dealership in Sacramento. He changed over to Chevrolet before going out of business.

welcome from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back