• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New from Texas

Bobby Goolsby

Local time
2:14 PM
Reaction score
Howdy everyone. My name is Bobby and I am new to this group and this stuff in general. I have a 1972 Charger SE that I got years ago. My dad and I were going to restore it, but he passed away shortly after. I have let it rot for about 12 years and am finally ready to finish what he and I barely started. I'm sure I'll have hundreds of questions along the way. Thanks for letting me join!

Welcome aboard from NJ. Sad that your Dad passed before you got to work on it with him. However, this is the absolute top of the pole for Mopars! Best of luck & I will be the first to ask you to post up some pictures! "Even ugly ones! Lol!:D
pichers.jpg

Welcome from Alabama, post some pictures of your project.

I went to high school with a girl whose last name was Goolsby.

She was a little different........ years later she gave me a Basset Hound named Fred.
He was cool dog.

But any way....

Welcome from south Louisiana

Welcome from North Florida…
Sorry about your dad but I imagine he would be happy to know that you would carry on with the project.
Let’s see some pictures of the Charger
:xscuseless:

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome from Michigan the Motor! Good to hear you're going get back after it after 12 years. 440'

Let's see it and hear about the engine and other options along with your plans.

Auto Transport Service
Back