• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy from Florida

welcome to the forum

Welcome aboard from NJ. Beautiful Car. Best of luck with it! :moparsmiley:

73 charger mild built 440 727 8 3/4 rear
Was a super nice car last I saw it 6-7 years ago I have a picture with me and it together I was trying to buy it then . I thought about it when I saw it come up . Glad it got a new home got any more pics of it . I Nick named the car barnie after the purple dino from the tv . Cool car where about s are you located I'm in Melbourne if you need help and are near by let me Know

00v0v_YaVqq8BWOS_600x450.jpg
01111_8KFOg8JWsCR_600x450.jpg
00j0j_2z4OXdpcKVQ_600x450.jpg
00v0v_4cJyQmEdL5J_600x450.jpg
00N0N_bMnwPX0dIMj_600x450.jpg
00707_bsLk9nUVsVx_600x450.jpg
00606_gQ0kyzpqfxi_600x450.jpg
00n0n_2O0gSTo5t9N_600x450.jpg

Welcome aboard Zack!
Thanks for joining the Forum
didn't we just see this car for sale ?

Cool Charger

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome to FBBO from SoCal. Sweet ride you picked up there. Have fun

73 charger mild built 440 727 8 3/4 rear
Was a super nice car last I saw it 6-7 years ago I have a picture with me and it together I was trying to buy it then . I thought about it when I saw it come up . Glad it got a new home got any more pics of it . I Nick named the car barnie after the purple dino from the tv . Cool car where about s are you located I'm in Melbourne if you need help and are near by let me Know

That's it! Hopefully will be picking it up a little later in the week. I'm over in Debary so not too far, the car is in great shape, hard too find one around here like it, I've been looking for months now. Just needs little interior and body work. There's only one more I've seen in the price range.

View attachment 619312 View attachment 619313 View attachment 619314 View attachment 619315

Welcome aboard Zack!
Thanks for joining the Forum
didn't we just see this car for sale ?

Yep, if you've been on craigslist in this area, the ads still up too as I haven't picked it up yet. Little later in the week I'll be heading to get it.

Hello and welcome from Michigan. Cool car you got there. Love those Chargers. We are always in Jacksonville a couple times a year. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back