• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new guy from minnesota

charger499

Local time
6:46 AM
Reaction score
Hello I am building a 67 charger found this forum looks like alot of good info on here. cant wait to get it on the road. I just got it running a week ago and she sounds pretty tuff. just getting the front brakes converted to discs. I have been building this car since november and trying to get it done to race this summer.

Yeah I just put the scoop on there but the carb is basically 1" from the bottom of the scoop so Im not sure what to do for a air cleaner.

Yikes..Pretty close. You would think a guy could round up some sort of air filter set up now a days for your situation..

The car will be black with black interior I think. I have already sand blasted and painted under the hood and the whole bottom of the car black but I have this voice in the back of my head telling me to paint it that nuclear sunset orange. That would mean pulling the engine and trans back out again. I think its gonna be black. possible thinking of putting the double butt stripe on it in orange.

Auto Transport Service
Back