• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy from Norway

Norwaycharger

Local time
12:37 AM
Reaction score
Hi.
My name is Arne and i just got me a new Mopar.
It´s a 70 GTX 440/727.
It started it´s life in California in 1970, same owner untill it was sold to Sweden in 2006.
I bought it a 3 weeks ago.
Good condition with no rust. Original Ivy green paint with gator grain vinyl roof.
Only 67000 miles on the odometer.

Bild 022.jpg

Bild 024.jpg

Bild 025.jpg

SNV32152.JPG

SNV32156 - Kopi.JPG

Oh mi, I just love survivors...this is a real time-machine and I love the gator grain roof!
Welcome by the way. You're gonne have some fun overhere!

Hi Arne!
Nice car, do you have the 30 years rule in Norway? Thet skiped it in Sweden due to European comunity.

Snygg bil, har för mig att jag sett annonsen, kanske skulle skaffa mig gator grain till mitt bygge. Ha de!

welcome! enjoy the ride!

Hi Arne!
Nice car, do you have the 30 years rule in Norway? Thet skiped it in Sweden due to European comunity.

Snygg bil, har för mig att jag sett annonsen, kanske skulle skaffa mig gator grain till mitt bygge. Ha de!

Hi Swede.
Yes we have the 30 years rule here in Norway, so it is quite easy to import old US iron to Norway :tongueflap:
You Swedes should´t have join the EU....
Bilen var anonserad på usabil.se.

Hi Swede.
Yes we have the 30 years rule here in Norway, so it is quite easy to import old US iron to Norway :tongueflap:
You Swedes should´t have join the EU....
Bilen var anonserad på usabil.se.
:tongueflap:

Welcome, Arne. Great car you have there. My very first car was a '70 GTX - I still love seeing them.

Dave

Welkommen Arne! Great car for a Viking -- my favorite year for the GTX. Just curious -- have you ever needed to use the AC there?

Welkommen Arne! Great car for a Viking -- my favorite year for the GTX. Just curious -- have you ever needed to use the AC there?

Hi.
Yeah it´s a real Viking Wagon :)
It is quite warm here in the summer when we use the old classic cars, so AC is always nice to have..
We have 4-5 months a year that we can enjoy driving "summer cars"

Gtx

Great looking car Arne
Enjoy!

-JT

great car dont restore it perfect as is would love to find one like it i could afford.

I run a body and paintshop here in Norway, so i was thinking about painting the car:)
But i am starting to like the old patina look...

Auto Transport Service
Back