• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy here form central Virginia.

383d100

Local time
7:41 AM
Reaction score
i meant FROM. anyways Ive been checking this site out for a while and finally got off my hind end and decided to join up. Been a Mopar fanatic for a good 25 years now and just keep collecting more of em. Ive got a about 12 cars ive had for years and ive recently got into collecting big block pickup trucks. Cheaper to build and less NOS part to have to worry about looking for. But is sure do love em all. Thats about the short and sweet of it.

Last edited:
I don't have as may as you but I have a few. I live in Madison County. I usta have a 440 D100 (72) Man that was a fun truck. Anyways, welcome to the site. Post some pics of your B's (or any Mopars).

welcome to FBBO

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us. Tell us about your collection. :)

Welcome, now we know where all the mopars are going lol, show us some pics of your collection.

Auto Transport Service
Back