• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy here

79Maggiettop

Local time
1:39 PM
Reaction score
Just joined after years of looking at posts. The Magnum in my avatar is for sale, ad will be posted soon. Big Mopar fan, love all Mopars old and new. My daily driver is a 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie crew cab, Delmonico red, 4x4, one of the best vehicles I have ever owned. Mopars I use to have, 77 Fury Salon sedan, 84 Chrysler Laser xe turbo, 79 Chrysler cordoba, 81 Dodge Diplomat, 99 Dodge Intrepid ES, 87 Dodge Omni, 00 Chrysler Town and County, 00 Neon ES, 01 300M, 68 Barracuda coupe, 67 Fury III , 91 Spirit, 90 Dynasty, 08 Grand Cherokee limited Hemi, 18 Cherokee limited.
Thank you for adding me
Tom Dawson

Welcome from Alabama, plans for another?

Jerry, not sure, might look for a turbo LeBaron convertible, but then again, if I find another B that's a nice driver, who knows.

newwelcome.jpg

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. The avatar RR will be for sale as soon as I finish it. Soon is a relative term to me now, but probably 2 weeks or so. Best of luck in you search for what floats your boat.

Auto Transport Service
Back