• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy here

Harryj

Local time
2:16 AM
Reaction score
Just joined this forum. Also just got my first MOPAR in many years. Bought a 67 Dodge R/T. Turns out it is mostly an original car and I’m just the 3rd owner. Nice rust free body with one repaint. Original engine and 727 torque flite transmission. It’s far from perfect but I can drive it and do some upgrades along the way. I’ve been working on muscle cars of all brands all my adult life. Since I live just minutes from Carlisle I’m looking forward to taking this car to the fun field at Chryslers @Carlisle this summer.

newwelcome.jpg
:xscuseless:

Welcome from Alabama, encouraging me to get off my butt and finish my 67 R/T.

Welcome from New Zealand.

Great car! We look forward to seeing some more photos.

Welcome from Illinois!! Like to see more pics of that beautiful '67!

Welcome aboard from NY! Nice looking '67 you got there.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. It looks like you scored a very nice '67 R/T! We used to stay in Mechanicsburg when we drove our '67 R/T to Carlisle ( 1,000 mile round trip ). We won a couple of 2nd. Place trophies on the fun field with it. Just a bonus for an already excellent weekend.

Carlisle 2000.jpg

P7030085.JPG

Thank you for your nice comments. Looking forward to talking to you guys. I feel like I’m now with my “people”. Thanks again
2F9A6551-483F-4A92-8316-0F282197DB19.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back