• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy in Prescott, AZ

Local time
8:02 AM
Reaction score
Hi,

50 years ago when I returned from my tour in Vietnam, I treated myself to a brand new car: a 1972 Roadrunner with a 340 and auto trans, in a nice Sky Blue color. (And of course, I'm still kicking myself in the butt for ever selling it.)

Over the recent years I've been searching for another "bird" and I found one last month: another beautiful 1972 RM23, also a 340/auto trans in B5 Blue with a white top. Needless to say, I feel like I've died and gone to Heaven.

I'm really looking forward to gathering an abundance of information on this forum and joining up with my fellow RR owners.

Steve

May 1972

72RoadrunnerX.jpg

May 2022

IMG_0262 (2).JPG

Welcome to FBBO from New Zealand. :thumbsup:

Certainly looks like you found yourself a worthy replacement to bring back those memories.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome from Illinois!! Congrats on aquiring your 'runner 2.0 - Great looking ride - Enjoy!

Road Runner Sweet.jpg

Just down the road from ya, welcome. Hopefully I’ll see you at Watson Lake in August.

Welcome from the Cali. Your car color is like the salty pond a mile away from here.

Welcome aboard & THANK YOU for your service!

:usflag:

Nice 72 RR

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Hi,

50 years ago when I returned from my tour in Vietnam, I treated myself to a brand new car: a 1972 Roadrunner with a 340 and auto trans, in a nice Sky Blue color. (And of course, I'm still kicking myself in the butt for ever selling it.)

Over the recent years I've been searching for another "bird" and I found one last month: another beautiful 1972 RM23, also a 340/auto trans in B5 Blue with a white top. Needless to say, I feel like I've died and gone to Heaven.

I'm really looking forward to gathering an abundance of information on this forum and joining up with my fellow RR owners.

Steve

May 1972

View attachment 1294215

May 2022

View attachment 1294217
Welcome,
Nice Car and great color

Auto Transport Service
Back