• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Guy In Wisconsin

MTBRider

Local time
11:43 AM
Reaction score
Hi Everyone! Just bought my first B Body and joined the site. Looking forward to working on my car over the winter and getting advice from all of you.
Right off the bat, can anyone tell me how to read "alerts" and respond to those? Afew of you have already commented on my 67 Coronet and I don't want to be rude and not reply!
Thanks!

37044146-3102-4117-BB57-B1AD636F790B.gif

@MTBRider Welcome from NJ!

Look at the alerts, click on the “alert” tab. When it opens, click on the thread name in the open alerts and it will take you to the posting that someone alerted on.

Welcome from Minnesota! The alerts can be read by just clicking on the red box that appears there. It shows someone has responded, or liked or otherwise reacted to a post of yours. The title of your post is underlined in the notice. Clicking on that brings you to the specific posting and you can go from there. Hope this helps.

(looks like GTX man and I were typing about the same time: sorry)

Welcome from Missouri!!!

welcome to FBBO

Welcome from Michigan:drinks:. Very nice ride you picked up.

Welcome from Michigan:drinks:. Very nice ride you picked up.
Welcome aboard .I also recently joined after becoming the owner of a very nice '66 Coronet. I'm out in Lake mills . It's just too bad the Jefferson Swap meet has been cancelled this fall . Perhaps by spring the Madison Car club will decide it's worth the effort to sponsor it again and we'll have a chance to meet in person

Welcome aboard .I also recently joined after becoming the owner of a very nice '66 Coronet. I'm out in Lake mills . It's just too bad the Jefferson Swap meet has been cancelled this fall . Perhaps by spring the Madison Car club will decide it's worth the effort to sponsor it again and we'll have a chance to meet in person
Thanks for the note. I’m hoping to hit some of the swap meets and shows this year if we get back to “normal “.
Take care and wait it out until spring!

Auto Transport Service
Back