• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy looking for help and tips

corryp11

Local time
10:22 AM
Reaction score
Hey y’all! New to the antique Mopar world and I figured this was the place to find tips tricks and help! My father and I are building a 1973 charger here’s a few pics of our build!

622E9897-7A26-4A4C-89E5-E1ECE77A0F3B.jpeg

443D1578-F0B0-4ED1-9B9D-9935E128F6C2.jpeg

3347EE23-6310-42CB-BC8E-A0982C3A8FF4.jpeg

Welcome from Illinois!! That's a great B-Body project! To find tips, tricks and help, post your questions in one or more of the categories in our 'Classic Mopar Tech' forum.

X2 from NY!

Nice father/son project you got going on! Can't think of a better way to spend quality time together :thumbsup:

Welcome from South Florida! Beautiful car there, doesn't look like it needs much, what are your plans for it?

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

1973 is antique? No, don't make me feel that old!. It's a CLASSIC car :thumbsup:

Looks great!

Welcome from the left coast. You should remove that scrap heap thats beside the Charger. Its contaminating the garage.:lol:

Welcome from the left coast. You should remove that scrap heap thats beside the Charger. Its contaminating the garage.:lol:
It looks like the big bad charger is looking out for the little fella!

Welcome from New Zealand.

Fantastic car. We look forward to seeing more photos of your project.

Welcome from Maine! Nice 73’

Cool 73 Charger (& 68 Camaro)

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Alabama, glad you are changing over.

newwelcome.jpg

Feel free to avail yourself of the vast years of knowledge and experience already logged
into this very site by using the SEARCH box:
search box.png

Auto Transport Service
Back