• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy with a 300

Northeast300

Local time
4:52 AM
Reaction score
I am new to the site and well this is my first thread! I have a '79 Chrysler 300, it may not be the best MOPAR, the fastest, rarest etc but I picked it up pretty cheap and had to do very little to it. I am interested in talking to others with a '79 300 or those of you who may know about the cars. What I do know is that in 79 Chrysler slated 5,500 of the 300s to be built to order but only 3,811 were actually built and sold. All but a small handful were painted white and depending on the customer, different options were added or removed such as T-Tops, vinyl roof, tilt wheel etc. This summer I want to work on the engine compartment, it's complete but I'll need stickers and labels, clamps and other odds and ends. Any help is appreciated! I will work on uploading pictures later.

Hi!
Welcome to the forum.
I think you have a very unique car there!
Good looking car too!
Again; Welcome and thanks for joining.

Welcome! There is a 1975-1979-Mopars section. I'm sure the guys there would like to see more pics of your car. There are also some knowledgeable followers of these forgotten mopars ('75 and after) in that section along with threads and pics of the 300's like yours.
Take care, John

Welcome!

I have a 76 Cordoba. There are lot's of similarities between the 75-79 Cordoba/Chargers/Magnum/300, so as said above. The 75-79 section is pretty active and has lots of helpful folks!

Hi!
Welcome to the forum.
I think you have a very unique car there!
Good looking car too!
Again; Welcome and thanks for joining.

THANKS! When I bought the car I honestly didn't think it was anything special until I did some research. Then when I started to take it to some local shows and cruise nights the MOPAR guys were all over me!

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome!

I have a 76 Cordoba. There are lot's of similarities between the 75-79 Cordoba/Chargers/Magnum/300, so as said above. The 75-79 section is pretty active and has lots of helpful folks!

Thanks! I am learning to navigate this forum and will look for the 75-79 threads!

Cool, I have a 66-300.

Auto Transport Service
Back