• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy with charger 1969

marcel1979

Local time
11:03 PM
Reaction score
Hello everebody,

My name is Marcel and i am living in the Netherlands. After buying 2 opel gt s from 1971 and a ford mustang fastback 1967 finaly a real Dodge Charger RT ftom 1969. The charger need a full nut and bolt restauration, so i have a lot work to do. I will post pictures of the full restauration. I have two Kids, two boys with the age of 8 en 11 and i hope in the future they live the same passion as i do. I hope my English is good enough to understand. And i hope to learn a lot on this forum.

Friendly Regards,
Marcel Bangma

20220902_180017.jpg

20221030_103158.jpg

20221030_103145.jpg

20221030_103132.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome from NY! Nice Charger project! Post some more pics of it when you can!

Welcome from Illinois USA!! Congratulations on acquiring such a great Mopar B-Body! Best wishes to you and your family . . .

Welcome from NY in the United States.
You have a highly desirable car there.

Welcome. Nice find on the charger. Wish you the best of luck with the restore process. Teach your children well. My dad tough me all kinds of mechanic's and mostly told me to go ahead and if you get into trouble call me. LOL.

Very cool....Welcome from North of Detroit. This is probably the best Mopar site out there.

Auto Transport Service
Back