• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy

satellite plumah

Local time
2:24 AM
Reaction score
Hello, all thank you for a great site. Ive been reading along for some time but waited till I had some thing to show before joining! 12 years in the rebuilding but bought off origonal owner and she was solid. now with 440 2/4bbl auto. and a little sox and martin flavor.

progress 071.jpg

progress 073.jpg

low rez 001.jpg

sat

Your car is fantastic! really nice stance.

-JT

welcome,now thats one big scoop.i need one like that to hide my dominator.love the car

Thanks for the kind words, after 71 views and only 6 replies I was kinda getting a complex. I built It the way I wanted to in 87 kinda old school/ kinda new stuff . I could find the receits for the glass scoop ,and I saw on a thread someone was looking for a glass bumper I bought several of both before keeping them. lots of legwork parts findin for mopar, as Im sure you all know .... thanks again

We're still a fairly young site, but traffic continues to pick up

just centerline convo pros strait off the shelf at jegs, 15x10/n50 , fronts are 15x6, Reminds me of a world before 22" foose wheeled cudas.:grin:

welcome from da windy city!!! :cold: damn nice ride...love da stance

Thank you for staying with 15" wheels, our cars look terrible with anymore than 17". That is one fine car.

eng pics

Iv added some eng pics, work in progress still need long tube headers and complete exhaust ,but just needed to get her goin. little wiring and some interior and I am gone...........also a view for the chevy guys

6-7-09 014.jpg

6-7-09 015.jpg

6-7-09 020.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back