• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy

CoronetRTguy

Local time
2:37 AM
Reaction score
Hi all Im a new guy to the forum but not new to the car world. Im a die hard Mopar fan.

My dad and I have restored cars a lot over the years. I own a 1970 Coronet R/T that I took some time off from and look forward to getting back to work on.

I look forward to talking with you all.

Welcome where are you in virginia do you know barry ?

Shennadoa Valley area near New Market. I dont know who Barry is, but the name sends a ringing in my head.

I had a stroke a few years ago so a lot of names and places are foggy right now still.

Im just now getting back in the game and wanting to get back to restoring my 70 Coronet R/T.

PM me if Barry is close by...........wait did he have a classic car lot in my area.

I go to car shows nation wide and yes i know mopar people every where LOL

Did I have the right guy. I hear he has a lot of rare cars or did at one time.

I also found a Super Bird in a barn in my parts along with about 100 other mopars. That day I had a shotgun stuck in my face asking me what I was doing there.

When I talked to the guy and he got to know me he said take a look at this as he led me to the barn. The Super Bird sat there torn apart being restored.

barry has chargers and a very nice daytona barry moorefield near lynchburg Va , This is his daytona

P6150613.JPG

P6160683.JPG

P6170706.JPG

Wow thats a nice Daytona, no I dont know him. I would remember the car lol.

My uncle found an original unrestored Daytona that has been in the family since new. The guy dosnt take it out much but is has been to a few local shows.

I found a 70 440+6 Super Bee by luck when I went to look for parts and talk to a guy about a motor. I saw the Bee in a window of his garage it was a two story garage built into a hill.

The guy showed me the car its a Burnt orange, burnt orange, I think white top and white C stripe. The car is all original dosnt need restored. The guy bought it for $50 bucks cause the windo has a small crack.

The lady told him she tought it was worth nothing her husband owned it and passed away and he told her he would give her $50 bucks.

I didnt deal with that guy anymore after that. He did tell me he was going to mod the car.

Wow thats a nice Daytona, no I dont know him. I would remember the car lol.

My uncle found an original unrestored Daytona that has been in the family since new. The guy dosnt take it out much but is has been to a few local shows.

I found a 70 440+6 Super Bee by luck when I went to look for parts and talk to a guy about a motor. I saw the Bee in a window of his garage it was a two story garage built into a hill.

The guy showed me the car its a Burnt orange, burnt orange, I think white top and white C stripe. The car is all original dosnt need restored. The guy bought it for $50 bucks cause the windo has a small crack.

The lady told him she tought it was worth nothing her husband owned it and passed away and he told her he would give her $50 bucks.

I didnt deal with that guy anymore after that. He did tell me he was going to mod the car.
believe it or not it's a clone , but one of the best looking , original looking clones i've ever seen . He built it from a real R/T and he hauled the R/T out of a junk yard and had been parted out .

believe it or not it's a clone , but one of the best looking , original looking clones i've ever seen . He built it from a real R/T and he hauled the R/T out of a junk yard and had been parted out .

Wow and I bet at that time he did the car the parts where even harder to find.

I bought NOS side marker lights for the front and I paid a good deal for them. The people where building clone Super Birds and made it hard for me to get them.

Good looking clone.

Thanks Chris-Turbo do you have a shelby charger or what turbo car. I know where there are five shellby chargers setting and one on the road all the time so the guy owns six.

I like those cars and wish I would have bought one years ago when in school.

Thanks Chris-Turbo do you have a shelby charger or what turbo car. I know where there are five shellby chargers setting and one on the road all the time so the guy owns six.

I like those cars and wish I would have bought one years ago when in school.
I really like them two have owned this one since 89

ians shelbdc.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back