• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy!

Big Mike

Local time
4:31 AM
Reaction score
Hey:D

My name is Mike. I'm 31 years old from Norristown PA. (right outside of Philly)

I LOVE b-bodies. Especially 62-65 b's.
I own a '64 Dodge Polara that is currently in a million pieces being restored.
It's going to be a 440, 4speed car when finished.

My name is Mike. I'm 31 years old from Norristown PA. (right outside of Philly)

yo, have we met yet? we have a whole crew from the tri-state area that we cruise with. you know moe keys?

Hows it Goin everyone.
I'm Big Mikes "Old Man" and I'm Building the 64 with him as a Father /Son project. I'm a Big Mopar fan(OLD School) from way back.I have always loved Mopars from the 60s.Was a BIG Fan of Ronnie Sox.(May he RIP) I have always thought that the A/FX cars were the "BADDEST" things on 4 wheels or should I say 2 lol
Ramchargers, Color me Gone, Melrose Missile,Dandy Dick Landy,etc.etc.etc.
I have been a car nut my whole life spent my youth at Cecil County, Atco and Maple Grove.
Had the opportunity in the summer of 66 to make the NHRA Race Circuit with "Phil Bonner" better known as "Daddy War Bucks" He didn't drive a Mopar, he had a 65 Falcon /427 injected SDOHC Ford. I did get to meet a lot of My Heros of the Time. Was an Experience I will never forget

Looking forward to Talking and maybe even Meeting some of you some time.

POPs:unitedstates:

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back