• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new guy

donlde73

Local time
4:22 PM
Reaction score
hey everyone, just joined. got a 73 charger 340 rallye couple of weeks ago and will be starting to get it road worthy. just found this website recently and find it very very informative.will be posting and adding pictures in the near future as I get used to the forum. thanks, donlde73

hi redhorse 719. see you got a old school belvedere in the works. just got my '73 charger 340 and all it really needs is the front end bushings and mounts done before i can take it out on the roads to have fun with it. thanks for the post. being new guy, got to get used to this forum. will be catching you in near future. donlde73

- - - Updated - - -

[Qhet yUOTE=mr. b;910149942]welcome to FBBO let see that charger[/QUOTE] image (7).jpgimage (8).jpgimage (5).jpg

- - - Updated - - -

thanks alot. be talking at ya in future. donlde73

Love yellow cars

Beautiful Charger:headbang:....Welcome.

thanks alot. very nice '65. looks brand new! :icon_cheers: just got my charger couple weeks ago and just found this forum. looks like this forum is pretty good for info on mopars. thanks for the welcome:headbang:

hi redhorse 719. see you got a old school belvedere in the works. just got my '73 charger 340 and all it really needs is the front end bushings and mounts done before i can take it out on the roads to have fun with it. thanks for the post. being new guy, got to get used to this forum. will be catching you in near future. donlde73
Wow, gorgeous 73.

73 340 rallye

Beautiful car. TOP BANANA IS SO COOL.
I am looking real hard at an all original same color but no vinyl top and white int.
ONLY 38,000 MILES! I WANT ONE TOO!

Welcome from Maine! Very nice charger!

welcome to FBBO, clean 73 Charger

Welcome from the Great Lake State, really great looking car you got.

Hey that's a great looking charger! Welcome to fbbo. You're going to find this site fabulous for a great many needs.

Auto Transport Service
Back