• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New here and heres my car

Nice Charger blinkey

welcome to FBBO

Welcome to the site - I`m only a couple hours from you.
Did you buy that car from Easton`s classic cars?

Whitbys in Canada where we have a Gov. like yours,,,,LIMP PLEASE GIVE US TRUMP, you can have Hilary, God save you

OK. Deal.
You can have your pick of our presidential candidates if you give us back the Charger.
We have more than we need anyway. Snicker.

Wow very nice looking Charger!
Ron

I added more pics of engine comp,,,I think it needs detailing

Nice ride. Almost bought one like that a few years ago. Problem with it though is it had no title. Long story. Why does it look like the ballast resistor wires are hooked together??

Nice Charger. I have a '69 Charger SE in silver and black. Blue leather interior.

Welcome from Illinois - the armpit of America - home to the town that Obama announced his candidacy for President and then screwed the city out of $50K for the security and traffic control details. He calls it 'his favorite city'..... It'll be mine when I see his sorry *** swinging from a big tree branch in front of the state capitol building.... LOL

Great looking car!

Get this,, new law here coming June 2016,,,,any car leaking oil will not certifie. Just a drop or 2,,can you top that? Its politicly correct,,,,,right

Welcome from Texas!!! That's crazy about the oil!!! Sounds like something our EPA would do.

Another Big 'Ole Texas welcome!

Beautiful Charger! :headbang:

Auto Transport Service
Back