• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New information on my A12 search RM23M9A280114

Keep hitting your thread here and on the other sites. You are on our radar screen over at the A12 forum. I always have your VIN in the back of my head when I am out and about.

Keep the faith, we will find it!

D

Great news the car has been found
Dave Carson from the A12 registry located the owner and got me in touch with him
The car was for sale and I have purchased it working out the details to ship it back to the US from Canada
I will update this thread as I have more information.
thank you everyone for Keeping an eye out for me

Great news the car has been found
Dave Carson from the A12 registry located the owner and got me in touch with him
The car was for sale and I have purchased it working out the details to ship it back to the US from Canada
I will update this thread as I have more information.
thank you everyone for Keeping an eye out for me
@Big D A12

Awesome!!! Been following but I've never had anything to add.... But at this point I will say Congrats!!!

Please keep us all posted and pics along the way! You give me hope on finding my dads old 70 Charger RT — 170626..

Please keep us all posted and pics along the way! You give me hope on finding my dads old 70 Charger RT — 170626..

Keep the faith. 25 plus years of looking. I posted on several sites. As I was able to get info I updated my story. Finally paid off.

Here are some current pictures the owner Frank sent. He has owned the car since 1996. This is how I bought it. To get it shipped to me he had to assemble it to where it would roll and steer. I can’t go to Canada currently with Covid so I have a carrier TFX delivering it

17E5046D-6621-413B-8549-EA163E0C65DE.jpeg 367CDCD0-B4AC-4FE8-82B9-E7931901F746.jpeg 19150C0E-A743-4FED-A772-EC457B1646AB.jpeg BEBC2273-4725-4BB0-826A-719AFEA1BA93.jpeg

Here are some current pictures partially assembled for delivery

Last edited:
You are so lucky he was willing to sell it back to you! Does it still retain all the number items ? I’m sure it was work getting it back but it will be worth every penny.. How is the quality of the resto work? Looks nice!

You are so lucky he was willing to sell it back to you! Does it still retain all the number items ? I’m sure it was work getting it back but it will be worth every penny.. How is the quality of the resto work? Looks nice!

The engine is original. The trans is not. As for the rest of the car it retains most of its originality. I have talked with Frank several times and I believe the restoration to the point he had it was top notch Very anxious to see it for real. Have about another week before it arrives. And yes the paperwork to get it back to the US has been extensive and expensive.

Keep up the good work ! I’d give my up mine to get dads back.. it would hurt but I would even liquidate others if I couldn’t pull it off...take lots of pics when it arrives it’s a moment you don’t want to forget ...

Auto Transport Service
Back