• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Last Week

Belated welcome aboard from NJ. That is one sweet Bird you have there! Best of luck with it and in your retirement!
:thumbsup:

Welcome from the show me state!! Sweet ride, love the color!!

Welcome from Michigan also. Hope to see you around the neighborhood. Love that car and that color!:thumbsup: You need to bring that bird next year to our Harsens Island Show. We had to cancel this year do to the high water issues.

Welcome from Michigan also. Hope to see you around the neighborhood. Love that car and that color!:thumbsup: You need to bring that bird next year to our Harsens Island Show. We had to cancel this year do to the high water issues.
Yes, I had thoughts of bringing it this year, instead of just attending the show. A stone's throw away!

Welcome from so cal. WOW that sb is perdy congrats on the retirement i have about 6 yrs left and i can't wait !

Nice Superbird, congrats

welcome to FBBO

Very nice. Congrats. Welcome from Georgia.

welcome to the site
that is a nice ride you have there.

That color combo was the first one I ever saw. It was on the showroom floor at Dan Miller Chrysler Plymouth Dodge in Zion Illinois. I was 10 years old and in awe of that car! Yours is beautiful and brings back memory’s! Take care !

Hello and Welcome from Connecticut!:welcome:. Nice bird there in the nest. Could you tell us more about it? You know engine, options etc. Congratulations on your retirement! Enjoy:thumbsup:

440, 4 bbl, matching numbers, with only 28K miles. (Unfortunately), column shift automatic. Beautiful older restoration, with original nose. Correct color. Deluxe upholstery (black with silver trim), AM radio, no tach. 15" Polyglas tires. It has a build sheet and fender tag. I'm very lucky to have such a nice example.

Load it in a trailer and we'll see you down there! LOL 250 aero cars in one place, last chance probably in our life times. I certainly won't be around for the 100th Anniversary of the Wing car!

Welcome! Nice story with a really happy ending. I had to sell my bird in 1998 and I have been trying to get back into the bird game ever since, one day.

Auto Transport Service
Back