• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member 67 Belvedere II in process of restoring - Charlotte, NC.

markcukro

Local time
7:31 AM
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am finally restoring my 67 Belvedere II. I have had it for about 20 years, am the second owner and ready to bring it back to life with a nice restoration. When I bought it, it had 48k on the odometer and we actually got it running but the seats were missing and someone cut the three on the tree of and installed a 4 speed, the body is in excellent condition and the motor has been rebuilt, a nice cam was put in, some work on the heads, an A833 was installed with it, the entire exhaust and electrical has been replaced, the front brakes have been converted to disc with old stock parts. Overall, it runs great, and the second paint job looks ok, it is turbine bronze, but it is time to get it back to the original bright red color and get as many details as correct as possible. So, I may be asking for some advice and recommendations, and I have to say so many people have been kind enough to share their knowledge and really appreciate it but will definitely be asking some more questions.

DCP_0689.JPG

Belvedere oct 22.jpg

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome from Illinois!! Would like to see some pics of your Belvedere . . .

Welcome from western NY! Great to see you resuming the restoration after having it all these years. There’s still hope for some of us yet! Post some pics no matter what it looks like now. Sounds like a nice project!

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Wishing you good luck with your Belvedere project.

Welcome to FBBO

good luck with the Belvedere resto

I'll second the request for pics.

Welcome from Alabama, I'm another 66-67 lover.

Another question for a 67 belvedere. Does anyone know what the ohm range is supposed to be on the fuel sending unit? I have a new fuel pump, new gauge, new float/sending unit and the gas gauge only goes up to half a tank. All the electrical just got replaced too, 100% of it. So, I am wondering if it is the sending unit in the tank, maybe the incorrect ohm range. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Auto Transport Service
Back