• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member 69 Coronet RT from WI

KLHatch

Local time
12:40 PM
Reaction score
Hello B Body, thanks for the Member Add. Over the last 5 years I’ve researched info on your site for my 69 Dodge Coronet RT which I’ve owned 35+ years -now the kids are grown and I’ve been working on restoring my RT. There’s still some work to do and I’m hoping to connect with others on information, hobbyists and experts.

IMG_1675.jpeg

Welcome aboard from Ohio. I know what you’re going through.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. That is a great looking R/T. I have always liked those '69's, having bought a Super Bee new that year. I now have a '67 R/T, the first year. Thanks for your pictures.

Nice 69 R/T too

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome. Got one too. Got it in 1988.

95D06FE9-38AC-49CA-935F-CAF3ED078496.png

Welcome from Alabama, nice R/T. Your long term ownership is a testament to your dedication to preserving a piece of Mopar history.

Welcome from PA. A '69 Coronet R/T was one of the first model cars I built back in the day. Gave it to @Dennis H two years ago. My dad was a Plymouth guy so I ended up with a '69 GTX instead of a Dodge. Same car, different emblem.

Auto Transport Service
Back