• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new member...DeeTee

Welcome DeeDee!

Great car you have there! Great to have you as a member to this Great site!

Wow! I guess if you invested the same amount if Hewlett Packard, or McDonalds, in 1968 you would have made a better investment, but not many others and none of them would have been as much fun! Beautiful car and great story!

Welcome, great Bee you have.
Priority brakes in Texas did a great job rebuilding my booster a few years ago.

Thank you...Just spoke with Rick @ Prior, and I'll be sending it to him. I just got the old one out...Perhaps I did not know the correct method, but it was a difficult job!!My hands and forearms are going to need some time to heal-up. I'm dreading the replacement job on the re-built unit. Any tips on that effort would be appreciated.

Removing the instrument cluster makes it allot easier.

Yes Prior brakes, spell check changed it to priority

:welcome: aboard!

Gorgeous Bee!

Booster Dewey does awesome work of rebuilding your booster.

Thank you. I spoke with Steve @ Dewey... Later found-out that Prior in TX, charges less for the re-build , and I'm inclined to send it there. I'm not looking forward to the re-install though, after having so much difficulty in removing it.

DeeTee- just remembered there is a Superbee registry on the web.jeff
Thanks...I grew-up in Parma, Ohio...I turned 16 on the x-country trip (route 66) to CA. I have great childhood memories...life had an abundance of innocence in those days. Can you provide the registry address??

superbeeregistry.com....pretty good site.I was on old rt.66 back in 1970 in Aug. with no a-c!!!!Ohio-Oceanside,Ca.

superbeeregistry.com....pretty good site.I was on old rt.66 back in 1970 in Aug. with no a-c!!!!Ohio-Oceanside,Ca.

Thank you. I remember leaving ohio on Oct 23rd, riding in the back of a 57 plymouth stationwagon...snowed all the way to St. Louis...got to Riverside, CA, it was 95 degrees...never went back.

She's a sweet Bee! Love the fact that it's a one owner car. I'd also be in the camp of rebuilding your brake booster on such a perfect vintage vehicle. Hope to see you around.

Welcome from the Badger state. Cool story and sweet B. Nice color too.

Welcome, sweet ride! Wish I had known about you when I broke down at the Sultan Sea 2 years ago. Can you make the 140 miles to Van Nuys on October 29? Fall Fling, great all Mopar West Coast Show.

Auto Transport Service
Back