• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member From Arizona! 1969 Charger RT

Fishtaco1969

Local time
7:26 PM
Reaction score
Hello all! Tim from Chandler, AZ. Really awesome I found this site. My Dad was a Mopar man and like father like son. My first car was a 62 Dodge Dart 318. Many more Mopar's followed. The car I have now and since 1974 is a 1969 Dodge Charger RT 440 Magnum T7 which I purchased from my Dad for $1,980 with 33,000 miles. He purchased new from Valley Dodge in Van Nuys, California. It now has over 100K miles and on 2nd paint. It is original except for the Mopar electronic ignition, new carpet and various other little things.

69 Charger Front.jpg

69 Charger Rear.jpg

Nice dad's car, 69 Charger now yours since 1974

(I bought my 1st (1968) Charger R/T GG1 Dark Green & Black in 1974
for $350 with like 69k miles on it
)

Welcome to FBBO from the NorCal Sierras,
up in "Gods' country/Motherlode" when it isn't snowing :poke:

Hello all! Tim from Chandler, AZ. Really awesome I found this site. My Dad was a Mopar man and like father like son. My first car was a 62 Dodge Dart 318. Many more Mopar's followed. The car I have now and since 1974 is a 1969 Dodge Charger RT 440 Magnum T7 which I purchased from my Dad for $1,980 with 33,000 miles. He purchased new from Valley Dodge in Van Nuys, California. It now has over 100K miles and on 2nd paint. It is original except for the Mopar electronic ignition, new carpet and various other little things.

View attachment 1645589

View attachment 1645590
Nice Charger @Fishtaco1969 :thumbsup:

Welcome to FBBO from sunny New Zealand.

1712961641436.png

Welcome aboard Tim!! That's one fine looking R/T you have there . . .

How Sweet It Is.jpg

Welcome to the club. Love the story that the car has been in the same family since 1970. looks great.

Welcome from the middle of the pacific ocean. Beautiful 69 charger you have with a family history

Welcome, Sweet 69, awesome that it's still in the family...

Welcome from Alabama, this is the second one family owned car this week. Congratulations and a Gen II Charger to boot.

Sweet Charger R/T! My parents bought a 70 Charger R/T SE brand new. I wish I had their car,but I will have to settle for the ones I have! lol Welcome to the site.

20220925_200214.jpg

Welcome from NY.
Tremendous car you have there

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Canada, Tim. That is a great colour combo on your '69 Charger R/T! Thanks for your pictures.

Welcome aboard! Let's get some more pictures please, especially under the hood.

Auto Transport Service
Back