• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member from Burbank

GTXDropTop

Local time
6:10 AM
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Going to look at a 69 GTX Convertible tomorrow. Currently own a 64 Dodge D100 318 Poly Auto
and had a 66 D100 CSS I sold a couple of years ago, my only vintage Mopars but I've always wanted
a late 60's B Body. I've had plenty of newer ones, a Charger R/T, a couple of SRT Challengers as well
as Durangos, Nitro, Caravan, Dakota and Jeeps.

Hoping the car I'm looking at tomorrow is as solid as it seems. Looks solid mechanically, rebuilt 440 and transmission (with paperwork), newer interior, suspension and brakes serviced. Cali/Nevada car with no obvious rust/rot but plenty of little dings/scratches/dent. Not too worried about that as I'd drive it as is for a while until I decide which way to go with it. My apprehension is the fact it's been bought and sold a couple times in the last couple years, I believe, and of course settling on a price.

Here's a link to the car on BaT from last year and a recent photo

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1969-plymouth-gtx-8/

00r0r_emjbJGunCtGz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
nice ride

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Alabama. Great 69 GTX.

Welcome from Illinois. I agree it looks to be a good solid foundation to do whatever you want with. Bumpers are level and square. Panel gaps look right. Looking real good under the hood. Hope you can strike a deal on it.

Welcome from north of you. I was in your area recently for the Fall Fling. Looks like you'll have good material to start with.

Auto Transport Service
Back