• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Finland. Charger 1972

mista

Local time
2:02 AM
Reaction score
Hi Guys! New member from Finland introducing myself.. And No we don't have polar bears, pinguins and **** running around here :icon_lol:

I have 1972 Charger wich is originally from Mexico. Does not have any vin number or whatsoever but a mexican Tax number. But i guess that's the way it should be ?

It looked like this when it came to me:

IMG_2396_zpsf4eeaa0c.jpg

And since it wasn't in the best shape i started recently working on it. Needs some body work, all new bushes and chassis parts, new built engine wich is now under work also.
I bought 1967 4bbl 440 from Florida with 727. I'll tell more about that if i'll start a project on this forum.

Well but now the car looks like **** :icon_lol:

3597F3F8-7F67-440B-8F9E-9DCC98E644EA_zpsovye5svt.jpg

Color will be changed and maybe.. just maybe i'll change the shape on the rear quarter windows since i hate these small version. Looks better it they are bigger like on 1974 and when you open windows on your rear quarter and doors. Looking to buy a chin lip and go wing also. 8 3/4 rear axle is also on the list since this has the smaller one. Lets see what it will be.. I have no tight schedule since i have a family and some other things to do also.. But i'll try to do as much as quick as i can.

Some other **** i've built and own..

1975 Ironhead
6E319750-27EB-4D54-9004-92F3622AAB18_zpscg50z4t2.jpg

And 1981 Volvo 244 Turbo with 400hp..
98F4044B-4CA3-4DE4-9561-CA1E42CDA4D1_zpsnoaw7iqa.jpg

Any comments are welcome.

Last edited:
Welcome very nice car I love 72 SEs with the large c pillar I bought a 71 charger when I was 8 yrs old haha

Nice! Welcome aboard!

Nice 72 Charger & nice bike too...
Welcome to FBBO, from hot & sunny Norcal

Moi Mista!

I'm in TRE, we might have met at some car shows this summer..Where are you in Finland? I just had my car at the big Lahti show, took 2nd in Classics there with my '67.

As for '**** running around here'..I know some Finnish guys that run **** for SURE after some "Kossu" ;)

Welcome to FBBO. Thanks for the pics and I love the old school look on the bike. You Fins are really into these old American rides. Sweet!

Thanks guys.

TekHouse. I'm not that far away from Tre. I live in Huittinen. I lived in Tampere for about four years. 2005 -2008..

Auto Transport Service
Back