• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Finland

jippek

Local time
2:35 AM
Reaction score
Hello.

New owner of 1978 Plymouth Fury Wagon. 360 with tf904, rescued from restoration.

The PO had taken the engine out to change the freeze plugs and newer got it finished. We’ll clean out the wiring, do some welding, put the engine back in and plan to drive it like this.

I have a few mopars already, but this is first b-body and a wagon.

thanks, JP

EB40D95B-36BE-4A58-A90D-F4413FC3F720.jpeg

EEB77E4E-1A31-4E67-91E8-5018913B4DB7.jpeg

80F3D3BF-1EA9-4C3A-A05A-A3CA9003AB38.jpeg

Howdy jippek from a hill in Arkansas. That wagon would make an excellent “Road Warrior” beast or moonshine runner here in the States!
Welcome

Welcome aboard to FBBO and more importantly, Welcome to NATO also.
I have spent some time in the waters north of your country.

Howdy jippek from a hill in Arkansas. That wagon would make an excellent “Road Warrior” beast or moonshine runner here in the States!
Welcome
We have something like that in mind too, this is such a cool model.
Welcome aboard to FBBO and more importantly, Welcome to NATO also.
I have spent some time in the waters north of your country.
Thanks, finally a proud member of the NATO family!
What a beast! Welcome from the central coast of Cal.
Thank you, I really like the ”beastiness” of this! Can’t wait to get it on the road.

I need to fix the wiring and have ordered the SM CD from eBay, but it takes so loooong time to arrive.

Welcome from New Zealand.

What a beast! I suspect you'll see people running for cover and hiding in bushes when they see you coming.

newwelcome.jpg
Curious - are there any governmentally applied penalties/taxes in your country for such a beast?

View attachment 1447099
Curious - are there any governmentally applied penalties/taxes in your country for such a beast?

No, not any as such. I guess the most visible penalty is in the price of gas, more than 2 euros per litre. This is more than 40 years old so it needs to be inspected only every second year and does not need even smog test (from -79 onwards it required).

Welcome aboard from another Scandinavian! Bet you get a lot of looks with your new car.

Welcome from Illinois, USA!! Now THAT's a wagon with an attitude!

Ah, the "SUV" of yesterday.

Welcome from NY in USA.
Another NATO ally...

Cool car glad your saving it.

Auto Transport Service
Back