• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Hillsboro Oregon

InstructorTrace

Local time
11:16 PM
Reaction score
I have been watching the forums for several years and decided to join for all the exclusive benefits of membership. Or something like that.

I am a Diesel Instructor at the community college for the last 11 years after a 23-year career as a heavy equipment mechanic.

The black and white picture, is a picture of a picture, from 1983 of my first car, 1969 Dodge Charger SE. It had a spicy little 340 that got me into so much trouble that all the town police officers and Sherrif's Deputies who exactly who I was.

The color picture is from 2018 when I traveled across country to buy my current 69 Charger, same copper color as the first one.

The picture with the 74 Charger SE is from 2019 that is so original I do not want to modify it. It is a great runner that is so easy to drive.

I look forward to participating in the forum.

Trace
69 Charger 1983 in front of Dad's Ranch.jpg
69 Charger 2018 in Virginia.jpg
74 Charger 2019 in Hillsboro.jpg

Welcome from across the river! I'll be looking for you at the PIR cruise-in this summer (if they keep it going after the recent retirement of Beaches' owner).

Thanks. I lived in Vancouver for 20 years and moved to Hillsboro about 8 years ago. I had a starter/alternator/generator shop in Vancouver until the teaching job come through. I have not heard anything about the Beaches cruise-in sense the announcement of the restaurant closing.

Thanks. I lived in Vancouver for 20 years and moved to Hillsboro about 8 years ago. I had a starter/alternator/generator shop in Vancouver until the teaching job come through. I have not heard anything about the Beaches cruise-in sense the announcement of the restaurant closing.
A quick search shows it on the PIR calendar starting June 5th. What was the name of your shop in Vancouver?

Welcome from one state south of you on the central coast.

IMG_4424.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Have fun with your Chargers.

Cool rides

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome aboard from NY.
Sounds like you'll fit in perfectly around here :thumbsup:

Welcome to the site! Congratulations on 69 Charger purchase! Chargers are an addiction, you can't have just one!

20220509_194344.jpg

20220925_200214.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back