• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Idaho

LB0442

Local time
11:21 PM
Reaction score
Bought my first mopar, 74 Road Runner in summer of 1980. I then bought it back about 2005 from the guy I sold it to in 1987, needs some work. It is sitting in the shed with a bunch of other projects. I also have a 73 Roadrunner that I bought in 85 or 86. It is original paint, rust free, 340 4spd, factory A/C. When I bought it the outside had some rub spots from a tarp being over it and wind blowing it, rubbed the paint off on several high spots. I have never done anything except wax it. Original motor and trans although I installed a 833OD about 15 years ago (still have the original). At that time I redid the motor (smoking and leaking) and I repainted the engine compartment. Just couldn't make it look decent with 40+ years of spray bomb, grease, oil, scratches and extra holes. I added factory cruise about the same time, it really is nice to drive down the interstate. So it isn't all original paint, zero body work on the outside though. Back when I first bought it I bought the hood tach and took a drill to that original paint hood and mounted it up. Probably wouldn't do that today.

I have a 66 Charger I bought when I was in the Navy in northern California around 1991. Black plate car with a California title in my name. It is original paint also, poly 318, auto, A/C, PW, PS, PB. I haven't done a whole lot with it, I pulled it out of the shed when I was adding an addition to it and did clean it up a little and take a few pictures of it.

Thanks for letting me join the forum.

'73 roadrunner.jpg

100_4003.JPG

000_0411.JPG

'66 charger cleaned.jpg

'66 charger original interior.jpg

Beautiful cars, great history and sounds like loads of experience! You’re going to fit in perfectly around here! Greetings and welcome to FBBO from western NY!

Greetings from northern Michigan.

Nice collection your building up there.

Welcome from Alabama, and pictures on your post, we usually have to ask.

Welcome from Middle Ga, some great 'toys' you have to play with there...

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome to FBBO

Auto Transport Service
Back