• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Illinois

chris belser

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:43 AM
Reaction score
My name is Chris. I Live on the Mississippi River in Illinois near the border of Iowa. I have 3 kids who have grown up and moved out. Since my wife and I have become empty nesters I have had more time to spend on my car hobby. I have several cars, mostly mopars (a couple of Phords) I am recently finished up a 1972 Barracuda 340. I am currently working on a 1971 Black 440-6 pack Mr. Norms Superbee and a 1970 Burnt Orange 440 GTX. I joined for the resources and the fellowship.
IMG_0093.JPG

Welcome from Chicago, originally from Eastern Iowa, cross at Savanna/Sabula all the time.

Welcome from Alabama, cool collection.

Welcome aboard from the St. Louis metro area! Let’s see some pics of that black Bee!
You came to the right place tons of good folks too!

Welcome. been through your area many times. We ride Harleys up and down the Mississippi Iowa/Illinois sides quite often. Lots of Bald Eagles and cool places to stop along the river on both sides.

welcome to the site Chris and pics of the Bee and GTX?

Welcome aboard from central Illinois Chris!! Just a bit east of you near Peoria. When you have time please post some more pics of your 'Cuda and your other rides and Projects, either here or in our Member's Projecs & Restorations and/or Photo Garages threads. Maybe we'll meet up at a nearby event this summer.

Auto Transport Service
Back