• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member from Indiana

Welcome from Alabama, a 68 Charger Silver with red guts is about as perfect as they come.

Welcome from Alabama, a 68 Charger Silver with red guts is about as perfect as they come.
Thank you
Yes an awesome combination needs a few little things fixed. Just might need some help getting some of the details fixed.

newwelcome.jpg
:xscuseless:

I was curious as I have friends in Ft. Wayne and drive through the area a couple times a year.

Back in april I stayed in Auburn. I went to the Auburn/Cord museum. My friends came up and we visited before I had to head out the next day.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. You have quite a nice Mopar collection. That is a beautiful colour combo on your Charger. The Six Pack on your 300 is sneaky. A friend of mine up here has a restored factory Six Barrel 1970 Plymouth Sport Fury GT.

Auto Transport Service
Back