• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member from MA

ChargerJim

Local time
1:27 AM
Reaction score
Hi All,
Just joined the site so I figured I'd say "Hello". I've got a '73 Charger SE, 318/904, automatic. It's in pretty good shape overall but needs some work - as most of them do. Not a show car but a decent driver/20-footer. I got this car just about five years ago now and it's been slowly draining my piggy bank ever since... Had a '73 Satellite for about six years before this, too. Anyway, hope to get some info/help to address some of the issues I'm dealing with.
Thanks!

1973 Charger.jpg

20230402_172609.jpg

Looks sharp!
My first was a '73.
Welcome!

Welcome from Illinois!! Your SE looks very nice! This group can help you get everything squared away.

Welcome aboard! Let's get some under hood shots as well as what options you have.

Welcome from SE Texas! Was hatched in MA a long time ago....

Nice Charger

Welcome to FBBO

Welcome aboard! Let's get some under hood shots as well as what options you have.
Thanks! Will try to get some under hood shots and get them posted. Nothing special, just a 318 but it'll do for what I need....for now anyway...

Welcome from Alabama, looks like a solid start. Plenty of help and advice here.

Auto Transport Service
Back