• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Michigan

TKMSavoy

Local time
2:17 PM
Reaction score
Hi all, I have a 1962 Plymouth savoy four-door sedan. It has been in our family since new, when it came to me 43 years ago it needed a lot of work. I’ve been slowly restoring it over the years, Engine has been rebuilt and also a new cam a few years later. 104,000 miles, original 727 torque flight. I do what I can myself I’m a classic shade tree mechanic, it’s a great hobby with endless projects! I am looking forward to helping when I can and of course getting the advice of more talented members.
C5BD6ADE-F071-44F0-9DD1-164CA25E53CD.jpeg

great story, looks clean. lots of good people here, some talented:poke:. Welcome!

Like the family heritage of that beauty, welcome from the Motor City, you’ll find tons of help here

Welcome from Alabama, nothing like a family heirloom.

Welcome fellow Michigander, the Motor City! 440'

Hi, Detroit. Welcome from neighbouring Ontario. Nice to see another mordoor on the site.

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. Yes, 1962 was a great year, for cars too.

Hi all, I have a 1962 Plymouth savoy four-door sedan. It has been in our family since new, when it came to me 43 years ago it needed a lot of work. I’ve been slowly restoring it over the years, Engine has been rebuilt and also a new cam a few years later. 104,000 miles, original 727 torque flight. I do what I can myself I’m a classic shade tree mechanic, it’s a great hobby with endless projects! I am looking forward to helping when I can and of course getting the advice of more talented members.View attachment 1069261
Welcome from Lake Orion! Very cool heirloom! Do you get to Frankenmuth?

Welcome from Missouri!! Lucky you!!

Another Michigander.......... Welcome to a very informative web site..

lots of great Guys here!

Welcome from our Pinckney way, glad to have you with us. Very nice little car, and a great story to go with it.

Auto Transport Service
Back