• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Northern California

Mopardr

Local time
12:24 PM
Reaction score
Greetings all. Joining from Northern CA, between Sacramento and SF. I’ve read posts on the forum for some time now and have found them to be very helpful.

Grew up Mopar. Working on finishing my 68 Charger that my dad gave me about 15 years ago.

Over the years, I’ve acquired a bunch of parts and few more Mopars. Some run, some don’t. My wife says I have a problem and that I should talk to somebody. I don’t think this is what she meant but here I am.

Joining in the hopes that I can find more time to work on my cars and share info or answer questions for others along the way.

I see that pics from new members are in high demand…..so here’s one of my cars that doesn’t run. I’ll work getting some other cars/pics up.

A3C6C598-5951-4C96-8B13-605285DE1025.jpeg
1940B74E-5AF6-497F-8BFC-C28E940DC51C.jpeg

Greg from Granite Bay here....Welcome to the forum and the club.

01 Ginger.JPG

I'm a Charger guy too. Good luck with the '68.

Thanks Greg. Think I’ve seen your car at Mopars in the Park before.

As promised, here are my B bodies. Disregard the A body and GM products. I veered off path a few times.
C594C6A4-C1E3-4789-A8F7-5B28FC0BEEE4.jpeg

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome from Illinois!! (transplanted from Livermore in '05). Very impressive Mopar stable you've got there!

WHOA whoa whoa....

You got a 66 charger?????

Welcome! :canada:

Welcome to the club. I see you have the hoarding gene....too.

welcome to FBBO some nice looking mopars you have

Welcome from CT. Tell your wife your cars are a retirement fun---d!:) Looks like you have some work.

Over the years, I’ve acquired a bunch of parts and few more Mopars. Some run, some don’t. My wife says I have a problem and that I should talk to somebody. I don’t think this is what she meant but here I am.
She's right. You can talk to me anytime. It'll only cost you one or two of those dirty old cars you have cluttering up your nasty lookin' garage there. :thumbsup:

btw...Greetings from northern MI.

Auto Transport Service
Back