• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Norway

Cordoba78

Local time
2:40 AM
Reaction score
Hello.
My name is Alf, i am 46 years old and come from Norway.
About 4 months ago, i bought a 1978 Chrysler Cordoba, it has a 8,25" rearend, 3 speed auto. trans. and a 400 cid. big block.
The car is almost 100% stock, and the odometer shows only 61500 miles.

Attachments

• P1000674.jpg
    P1000674.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 147
  • P1000675.jpg
    P1000675.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 148
  • P1000678.jpg
    P1000678.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 143
  • P1000679.jpg
    P1000679.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 146
  • P1000682.jpg
    P1000682.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 122
  • P1000686.jpg
    P1000686.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 140
  • P1000687.jpg
    P1000687.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 139
  • P1000692.jpg
    P1000692.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 138
Hi Alf, welcome! :wav:

That Cordoba is in great shape, nice going!

Yes, it has the corinthian leather interior.
The car is allover in good condition, but not pristine, there are some work that needs to be done, but i will come back to that later.
I have a bunch of questions about the car, and i am also looking for some parts, i will come back to all this later.

welcome to FBBO

Welcome from PA!

I see your Cordoba has a rear defogger - Nice! My 73 Road Runner has that, and it is an option that really is very useful, especially in cold or damp climates!

Nice car and welcome to the site! Let us know your plans for the car...

When i bought the car, i had many plans going thru my head, all from wider wheels to bigger brakes to a stroker engine, but i have now decided to keep it stock, the reason is this:
The car is complete, everything is there, it is not missing a single part.
All the body trim is still in place and in good shape, not a single piece is missing.
All the interior trim is still in place and in good shape, everything is scratch and crack free, not a single piece is missing.
The engine bay is all complete, everything is there, nothing is missing.
The oe bumper jack and spare wheel is still in the trunk.
Everything (wipers, lights, aircondition, rear defogger, etc.) is working as it should, even the oe radio with 8 track cassette player.
The car still has the original paint.
All the chrome is still in good condition, except for the rear bumper that needs to be rechromed.
The oe wheel covers are still in place.
The oe drivetrain are still in place.
As far as i can see, it is rustfree, except for some small spots here and there, but nothing serious.
The car is almost like a "survivor" since it is still almost 100% stock and there is no parts at all missing, everything is in place.
The only thing that is not stock, as far as i can see, is the following:
The ignition coil, double exhaust instead of single, and the lean burn system has been deleted.
So this is my plan, keep it stock, and do what i can to keep it in as good condition as possible.
The car need some TLC and some work here and there, but i am going to keep it completely stock.

hi and welcome to the site ,very nice Doba :headbang:

Auto Transport Service
Back