• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Ontario Canada

Jord0609

Local time
4:59 PM
Reaction score
Hey everyone, Jordan here from Barrie Ontario Canada. I'm a 25 year old licensed mechanic who specializes in electronic vehicle diagnostics, so its safe to say I don't know a damn thing about carburetors.. (it's not my fault ok ;) ) should be a fun ride.

Im a 3rd generation mechanic and my old man is big into classic cars, so naturally I was plagued with the same fever.. I was lead here while on a hunt for my first classic. My family have always owned a Chrysler product of some sort, so its safe to say mopars in my blood. Im looking forward to checking out everyone's ride, learning as much as I can before I make a purchase, and maybe even finding a vehicle to call my own.

Welcome to the site neighbour,I'm just south of you n on the east side of the lake n no not Keswick!What Mopar you looking for ?

Well you found the best site on the net for b bodies. We welcome you and your questions. There's a lot of great canucks on the site so you should feel right at home. Good luck in finding a Mopar. When you do be sure to post pics.

Welcome to the site neighbour,I'm just south of you n on the east side of the lake n no not Keswick!What Mopar you looking for ?

Thanks! LOL not Keswick eh? Not many people will understand why you needed to add that, but i dont blame you for it! Kidding ofcourse lol

I've always been a fan of the chargers/challenges/cudas, but my budget doesn't allow for any of those lol
I do really like the late 60s Coronets/satellites, id prefer one of those two, but anything late 60s I'd be more than happy with. I've got around 15k to play with, which i know isnt alot, but I'm really just looking for a decent driver quality vehicle, something to enjoy and work on. I've seen a few really decent ones come up and down, but haven't been able to pull the trigger quick enough.

Welcome. We have many Canadian friends. You guys are great. We go to a place called Lake Restoule every summer. It is well north of Barrie

Welcome. We have many Canadian friends. You guys are great. We go to a place called Lake Restoule every summer. It is well north of Barrie

Thanks! I know exactly where that is, South of Lake Nippising/North Bay. Good fishing up there!

Welcome from the west Jordon,you may not know carbs,but do know electrical,,so that's what makes this site great,,,,help those that don't know electric stuff,and they will help you on what you don't!!!Cheers,and you will find the perfect Mopar for you,my son built his first AAR Cuda at 19,with a low budget,and a LITTLE help from dad.

Welcome from the west Jordon,you may not know carbs,but do know electrical,,so that's what makes this site great,,,,help those that don't know electric stuff,and they will help you on what you don't!!!Cheers,and you will find the perfect Mopar for you,my son built his first AAR Cuda at 19,with a low budget,and a LITTLE help from dad.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal

Welcome from Millbrook (near Peterborough)! Like you, I always wanted a Road Runner like the one I bought new in '68, but couldn't swing the price. You're right on track looking for a late 60's Coronet or Belvedere/Satellite. They're out there & affordable. I'm loving mine.

Auto Transport Service
Back